Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Supplemental Post 6 - Hana Lee

The world is over as we know it πŸ™ƒIn the spirit of AI, machine learning, and boom of the tech industry, I wanted to dedicate this post to the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time: @lilmiquela, the first digital influencer. I was passively scrolling through my Instagram passing through my feed and (sadly) did not notice this post:

It wasn't until one of my friends direct messaged me essentially freaking out at the very fact that digital influencers now exist. With 1m followers and $6M of funding from Silicon Valley and VC firms, is Miquela coming for your favorite influencers? For me, she's trying to befriend a couple influencers I personally follow - 

GOODBYE TO HUMANKIND AS WE KNOW IT THE ROBOTS ARE COMING FOR US.

No comments:

Post a Comment